Savannah Golf Courses
The Club at Savannah Harbor
Home to the PGA TOUR's Liberty Mutual Insurance Legends of Golf Champions Tour event from 2003-2013, The Club at Savannah Harbor has had many legends walk the 7,288-yard, par-72 layout. Designed by Robert Cupp and Sam Snead, this Troon-managed 18-hole course offers excitement for both the novice and experienced golfer.
Located directly across the street from The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, the property features a fully-stocked pro shop, Har-Tru tennis courts, full-service locker rooms, the Champions Grill and Legends Bar. The world's largest Heavenly Spa by Westin is also located on site.
Savannah Golf Courses - The Club at Savannah Harbor
Kids Play Free
Kids ages 16 & younger play free on the nine-hole "short course" at The Club at Savannah Harbor, when accompanied by a paying adult. The short course lies within the 18-hole Championship course, with tee placement designed for kids. Complimentary use of golf clubs is also available.
Free Birthday Round
Happy Birthday! Bring a valid driver's license to the pro shop on your special day and your round is on us! A $24 cart fee will apply. Free round is not valid on prepaid golf.
Grooms Golf Packages
Designed around the groom and his men! Choose from the "Grooms Gift" package [Pay for 7 and your 8th is free] or "Party Time" package [One round of golf plus drinks and cigars].
To inquire about packages, call 912.201.2240.
Free Green Fees after 4
Interested in playing a round in the late afternoon? Green fees for resort guests are on us after 4 pm, seven days a week - just pay a cart fee per person.
March, April, May, September, October: $30 cart fee; $15 club rentals
All other months: $15 cart fee; $10 club rentals
Stay & Play
Receive a special rate when booking golf and lodging at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. Packages include overnight accommodations and up to two rounds of play per adult, per night.
The Harbor Hone Your Game Hour
Join us for our Golf Clinic, offered to all ages and skill levels held every Saturday year-round from 10:30 - 11:30 am. $25 per adult, $10 Juniors 17 and under.
Stay & Play Package
Stay & Play Package
Play unlimited golf (based on availability) on our 18-hole Troon-managed course, the recent home of the PGA Champions Tour Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf.
Your package includes accommodations at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa and complimentary shuttle to the golf course. Tee times must be made in advance with our Pro Shop by calling 912-201-2240. Rental clubs are available at an additional cost.
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate code LCPKG1.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
2017 Golf Events
- February 5: The Big Game Tournament
- April 9-16: Find Easter Eggs containing merchandise discounts on the course during the week leading up to Easter. Present at golf shop unopened for discount.
- May 14: Mothers play free on Mother's Day.
- Month of June: Father's Day Gift Certificate Special - $109 package includes a round of golf and two lessons.
- June 18: Father's Day Shamble
- June 21: National Selfie Day - post a photo to our Facebook or Twitter to enter to win a one-night stay with a round of golf for two.
- July 2: Stars & Stripes Shamble
- July 15: Parent-Junior Tournament
- July 22: British Open Championship Shamble
- August 26: National Dog Day - Bring a dog food donation and enjoy $55 golf rates.
- August 31: National Burger Day - $7 burger special in the Club Grill
- September 1-7: Patriot Golf Week - Enjoy $55 golf rates when you donate $5 to The Folds of Honor.
- November 26: Turkey Bowl Shamble
- Months of December & January: Resort guests pay only $15 per day, per round to play golf.
- December 1: Member Holiday Party at The Club
- December 10: Holiday Parent-Junior Tournament
Awards & Recognition
Top 10 New Places to Play Golf - Golf & Travel
Four-Star Rating for Highly Recommended Places to Play - Golf Digest
Savannah's Premier Resort - Southern Living
Savannah's Golf Centerpiece - Golf Magazine
Top 100 of America's Golf Courses - Conde Nast Traveler