Voted "Best View of Savannah," Aqua Star inspires romance with shimmering reflections of the Savannah skyline glistening off the river. Take a free ferry ride from River Street, or cross the bridge for free parking while enjoying some of the freshest local catches and Pacific specialties, all presented in...
Secluded Beach Access
In partnership with Bloody Point Golf Club, The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa is thrilled to be the first and only downtown Savannah hotel to offer secluded beach access for our guests. The Westin now offers maritime transportation from our on-site marina directly to the beaches of Daufuskie Island where beach chairs and umbrellas are waiting for you.
Registered Resort guests are able to take advantage of the Westin Beach Club Excursion by contacting the Concierge the night before departure and booking their spot on the boat. $50 per adult and $25 per child. All reservations must be made prior to at least 4pm the night before departure. All excursion cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. “Touch” 2021 from your room or call 912.201.2021.
- Water cruise to and from Bloody Point Dock on Daufuskie Island – Voyage departs from the Westin Marina
- Daufuskie Island Beach Access – miles of pristine beach
- Reserved Westin Beach Chairs & Umbrellas
- Access to the Private Bloody Point Beach Club and Pool
- Access to secure day lockers
- Discounted Golf rate AND free rental club set (Brand New Nike Converts)
- Four Hour Golf Cart Rental at $45 (4-seater) and $65 for (6-seater) – Access to self-guided Rob Kennedy Historical Tour, Billie Burn Museum, local artisans, community farm, and more
- Brand New Electric and Gas Cart Rental Fleet
- Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance required
- Subject to availability
- Golf Cart rentals can be made upon arrival to Daufuskie Island
- Lunch available at The Eagle’s Nest (porch or indoors).
- Boxed lunches available for pickup at Noon and the box lunch orders will be made upon arrival to Daufuskie Island.
Your island adventure starts by meeting your Captain at our floating marina in the AM. Enjoy beautiful and natural scenes of the Savannah River on your way to the island (30 min). Once you arrive, Bloody Point’s staff will escort you to check-in with your Beach Host at the Pro Shop and General Store. Your excursion includes access to the Bloody Point pool and adjacent beach where your chairs and umbrella are waiting for you. Experience the island activities or relax at the beach. Your boat will depart Daufuskie Island in the afternoon and return you to our marina.
In addition to beach access, Westin guests will have access to many amenities at Bloody Point including the Eagle's Nest Restaurant, Bloody Point Golf Course and views of natural wildlife such as bald eagles. By renting a golf cart, you can experience much more on Daufuskie like local artisan shops, historic sites, or just exploring the island and its driftwood beaches.