Secluded Beach Access
In partnership with Bloody Point Golf Club, The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa is thrilled to be the first and only downtown Savannah hotel to offer secluded beach access for our guests. The Westin now offers maritime transportation from our on-site marina directly to the beaches of Daufuskie Island where beach chairs and umbrellas are waiting for you.
Our Beach Excursion is available Friday & Saturday and includes:
- Room Accomodations
- Maritime transportation for one person to and from the secluded beach
- Additional cost per paid adult is $40 per person and $20 per child.
- Reserved Westin beach chairs and umbrellas
- Package is available April 10 through September 30
Your island adventure starts by meeting your Captain at our floating marina in the AM. Enjoy beautiful and natural scenes of the Savannah River on your way to the island (30 min). Once you arrive, Bloody Point’s staff will escort you to check-in with your Beach Host at the Pro Shop and General Store. Your excursion includes access to the Bloody Point pool and adjacent beach where your chairs and umbrella are waiting for you. Experience the island activities or relax at the beach. Your boat will depart Daufuskie Island in the afternoon and return you to our marina.
In addition to beach access, Westin guests will have access to many amenities at Bloody Point including the Eagle's Nest Restaurant, Bloody Point Golf Course and views of natural wildlife such as bald eagles. By renting a golf cart, you can experience much more on Daufuskie like horseback riding, local artisan shops, historic sites, or just exploring the island and its driftwood beaches.
* Registered hotel guests who don’t purchase the package above are able to take advantage of the beach package by contacting the Concierge the night before and booking their spot on the boat at the same price points listed above. All reservations must be made prior to at least 6pm the night before departure. All excursion cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.